Monday, June 8, 2009

(handsome}

They are now officially 11 months old and 2&1/2 years old. We did a little photo shoot last night. I felt pretty lucky to get anything of my big boy, mostly I just get the back of his head and motion blurs as he runs away from me.(Ever heard of something called Photographer's Kid Sydrome? Apparently it's a real thing!) Maybe his older age contributed to his increased cooperation this time... or maybe it was his daddy making great noises and acting silly to make him smile. My little one was, as always, an easy and perfect subject. They are growing up too fast on me. These are the most important reasons why I only take a handful of jobs each month. I'll have the rest of my life to be a photographer, but only this very short time to be their mommy, while they are little and still need me. I love these boys!
(Oh, and p.s.- I realized that something funky happened when I resized the last post for the web... yikes, they looked a little fuzzy, when what I was seeing on my screen was crisp and nice, so if you saw those and thought "hmm, those don't look so good" take another look, they are all fixed now!)







5 comments:

  1. They are so cute and I love their shirts and those beautiful blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little one is getting so big! Could you put something on your camera to make your oldest look at you or make it seem more interesting and new. I have heard of a putting a scrunchie around your lens that has been decorated with googly eyes so that your camera looks like a face or sometimes I put a pez dispenser in my hot shot. These are great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are such handsome boys Mindy, and their mom is one talented photographer!

    ReplyDelete