Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby Eliza and Big Sister Brooklyn

Photobucket
Meet baby Eliza! These were done before Christmas, but I'm behind with posting!I actually begged her mom and dad to let me take these pictures, I was just really wanting to do a newborn shoot, so lucky for me they obliged! She was just a few weeks old here. Isn't she just precious? This was my favorite one from the whole shoot. I was so excited when I saw this one on my LCD screen, I pulled it up as soon as I got home and it was the first one I color balanced and edited! Isn't she a pretty little baby?

Photobucket
This is big sister Brooklyn. She is such a proud little big sister! I'm sure she has been a big help to her mommy. She is a real sweetie!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mom and baby shots are some of my favorites. So tender!

No comments:

Post a Comment