Tuesday, July 6, 2010

lens for sale



I'm selling my Nikon 18-200mm f3.5-5.6 zoom lens. This has been an awesome lens, I've only owned it for about a year. It's one of the best DX zoom lenses out there. My only reason for selling it is I have upgraded to a full frame camera and thus have been phasing out my DX lenses.

Email me with any questions.

Asking $625. I bought it new a year ago for $750. (I did a price comparison on Ebay and Amazon and that looks like about the going rate for this lens used. Lenses don't really depreciate the way camera's do.)

1 comment:

  1. Mindy - love all your fun posts! Good to see you doing so well, and setting great boundaries for yourself to still be a mom first!

    I have a 70-300mm 1:4,5.6 telephoto lens. How is the lens you are selling different? It looks like it is short/wide? What have you used this lens most for? What do you love about it, what has been challenging?

    I love my Nikon and would only trade if I could also have video - the D5000 - maybe someday (sigh) I hate not being able to capture all my little people's antics and adventures in real life time....

    Anyway - would love to know more about the lens you are selling. You can email me directly when you get a chance -k-

    rory

    rory.baxter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete