Sunday, February 15, 2009

{G} Family



7 Adults. 5 Dogs. 1 Lucas... Kids will always be my very favorite part of photography! If this looks cold, it's because it was! We took these in Millcreek Canyon. Yes, the snow was up to our knees! They were such a fun family to be with, and I can honestly say it went better than I imagined it would... I was nervous about shooting with so many dogs, but they were great puppies and it was a lot of fun! The family picked out their own location and lead me to it. I was THRILLED when I saw how gorgeous it was, the snow covered trees, running water, little wood fence and bridge...I mentioned in the preview that they brought their own little props, the sleds... it worked out so perfect! Thanks to the {G} Family! It was so fun to meet you!









1 comment: